The apartment is on the top (2nd floor) of a traditional building and is not overlooked & has stunning views. It consists of 3 good size bedrooms; 2 fully equipped bathrooms & a superb lounge/diner/kitchen. The air conditioning ensures that the temperature is cool in summer & warm in winter. The garden offers plenty of space & catches the late afternoon sun.
Watch the sun rise over the mountains in front of you and set behind those at the rear. The views are fantastic 360 degrees. Look across to Kotor Old Town 0.4 miles across the bay (10-15 mins walk), and listen to the Cathedral bells chime on the wind. Watch the boats and cruise liners reach the very furthest point of the fjord. Look left along the fjord for a view you will photograph many times as the light of day constantly changes. A small grocery shop is on the ground floor.
There's no need to hire a car as you can walk or bus everywhere. But you may just want to relax on the balcony watching the boats sail into Kotor
Accommodation Summary : Large open plan Lounge, dining area & kitchen
Light, airy and tastefully furnished comfortably seating 7 with TV, DVD, CD & radio. Information pack, Read more
Non Smoking Only, Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm, Children Welcome
Notes on Amenities :
the apartment is located all on one level on the 2nd (top) floor of a building above another similar apartment and the fantastic small grocery shop on the ground floor. To access the apartment you need to climb approximately 35 steps.
For more information For much more information and 50 photos please take a look at our website www.farawayvillas.com and click on the "learn more..." link to this apartment
There are lots of great things to do 1. Kotor will take a whole day to explore & return to each evening.
2. Njegos mausoleum high above Kotor on the mountain road toward Cetinje.
3. Tour Lustica peninsular & take the coast road to Rose. So beautiful.
4. The best beach around is at Przno. Safe sandy bay with all facilities.
5. Drive the fjord road to Tivat for magical views and scenery.
6.Porto Montenegro marina - the "new Monte Carlo".
7. Budva Stari Grad ("Old Town" - similar to Kotor) is well worth a visit & also offers a lively beach and plenty of water and other sporting activities.
8. Sveti Stefan is just 40 mins drive and used to be frequented by celebrities such as Sophia Loren in the 1950's.
9.Lots of walking
10. Visit Dobrota, Perast, Herceg Novi etc.
11. Visit Skadar Lake for nature, bird watching & boat trips
12. Dubrovnik is great. Its a 2 hour drive, so maybe you could fit this in either on your way to or from the apartment.
13. For the truly adventurous, visit Ostrog Monastery carved into the cliff edge.